Working as a referral associate for Pristine Bay Real Estate Services gives you an excellent opportunity to make money with your real estate license without the challenges and expenses involved with earning listings and showing buyers multiple properties. You can generate income with one phone call and it doesn’t take any sort of special certification to make referrals.
What are the benefits?
As a referral associate with Pristine Bay Real Estate Services, you can earn extra income, keep your real estate license active, and receive unwavering company support in the placement and follow up for your referrals. The more referrals you close, the higher your income could be.
- Full-Time Broker
- Earn Unlimited Income
- No Board Dues or MLS Fees
- No Supra e-Key Fees
- No E & O Fees
- No Tech Fees
- You can work from anywhere.
- When previous customers call you, refer them and make money from their closed transactions.
Who can be a referral associate?
- Someone working full-time in another career who wants to earn referral fees
- Someone retired from real estate
- Newly licensed individuals who are not ready to commit to sales full-time
- Someone who relocated to a new state but wants to maintain their Florida real estate license
- Deployed military personnel
- Stay-at-home parents
Our Referral company allows you to keep your Florida real estate license active and earn a commission nationwide by joining a growing network of professional real estate referral agents! All you need is a valid Florida real estate license.
Benefits of being a referral agent:
● Earn referral commissions
● Keep tax-deductible status
● No board dues
● No MLS fees
● No Supra e-key fees
● No office/desk fees